goodie pocket





THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT

[I WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR THE VALUE OF THE BLOG POSTS...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL RESTART POSTING]






Friday, August 20, 2010

the carnival

I had never been to a carnival before and having just recently purchased the Canon f/1.8 50mm prime, I wanted to test it out in some truly low light on my T2i. I called up some friends and we walked down the street to the county carnival. what an interesting place. we didn't spend much time there since none of us had much cash and because of that our choice in games was quite limited, but I got a few shots and put together this little edit. all handheld (obviously haha), but I think it came out pretty interesting. enjoy.

carnival from goodie pocket films on Vimeo.

2 comments: