goodie pocket





THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT

[I WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR THE VALUE OF THE BLOG POSTS...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL RESTART POSTING]






Saturday, October 23, 2010

deer hill expeditions - wilderness leadership

this summer I was lucky enough to work with deer hill expeditions again (deer hill). I love DHE, it is a truly great, family-owned and operated, company that offers young people to embark on one of the greatest adventures of their lives (for more information please check out the deer hill website, link posted above). this years films project focused on one program, rather than a summary of DHE as last years video was, 'Wilderness Leadership'. with WL, we began our expedition with a backpacking/repelling adventure in Gravel Canyon, UT. from here we went to the Hopi Reservation and did numerous community service projects, such as cleaning the local water course, rebuilding the roof of the family we were staying(camping) with and building a Keva for the local village. overall, I cannot express the experience even I had filming this group. I love these kids and this company and cannot thank them enough for the opportunities they have given me. enjoy.

Deer Hill Expeditions: Wilderness Leadership 2010 from goodie pocket films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment