goodie pocket





THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT

[I WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR THE VALUE OF THE BLOG POSTS...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL RESTART POSTING]






Friday, July 13, 2012

Sunrise Skate edit + update on recent projects

It has been a busy past few months since I got back from my trip to California! At the end of May I worked with Outside Television again to shoot the Telluride Mountain Film Festival (they asked me to edit an intro for them, that was fun to see on the big screen, I will post it as soon as it is available online). I spent about 11 days shooting this years project for Deer Hill Expeditions last month (it is about halfway through post production right now), helped shoot a wedding with SixEleven, and shot this skate edit a couple weeks ago! Also, I will be busy shooting a tv series the next few months about an Olympic runner and his goal of beating the Leadville 100 in record time.

As for this skate edit, I am extremely happy with the feedback have have gotten. We only had about an hour to shoot, 4am wake up call, and I am pretty excited with what came out of that hour. I wish we had more time...perhaps we will make this some sort of series... ;) anyways, enjoy and stay tuned!

Sunrise from goodie pocket films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment