goodie pocket





THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT

[I WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR THE VALUE OF THE BLOG POSTS...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL RESTART POSTING]






Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Deer Hill Expeditions Video and more

The past few months have been non-stop. The months of July and August were spent traveling all over Colorado (and a week in Reno) shooting a very interesting, documentary style, television series called 'Crushing Hope'. The show follows a former Olympian (Michael Aish), part owner in The Boulder Running Company, who suddenly (3 months prior to the event) decides he wants to be an ultra-marathon runner and compete in the Leadville 100..one of the most respected races in the ultra-marathon community. We follow him as he balances a full time job and making the transition to becoming an ultra-marathon runner.

It was a truly amazing experience working with Michael, his wife Nichole and all the others involved. Was a bit of a learning experience for me, but I am truly happy with the content that I produced for the show and the new friends that I have made because of it.

In addition, I recently finished up the latest Deer Hill Expeditions video. I cannot express how fortunate I am to have had the opportunity to work with Deer Hill over the past few years. They are truly amazing. They have become more than just a client, more than friends...they have become family. Anyways, this year I tagged along with a custom program for the Lexington Waldorf school. This trip was 10 days long I believe and took up white-water rafting down the upper San Juan river and then to my favorite native hosts on the Navajo Nation, Earl and Sadie, for some service work. This is probably my favorite video that I have made with Deer Hill.

Deer Hill Expeditions- Custom Programs from goodie pocket films on Vimeo.




I also just finished up some work with a newly launched website called votepedia.com. Votepedia is a non-partisan political social-networking website. The goal of this shoot was to create two videos: one, a 'thank you' video by the CEO to users for registering and the second, a 'main video' to describe the mission of the site and become viral. I brought my roommate (Mikey P of SixEleven Productions) to assist me with the shoot and take second angle, and I am pretty happy with the quality of footage that came out of this shoot. Here's the two videos:



and



Lastly, there will be another update soon with a short commercial project made equally by myself and Mikey P (SixEleven Productions) for another website that is to be launched in the next few days. We are both truly excited for the release of this video. It's something new for the both of us in terms of production...and are excited to see the reaction from people once they see it. Stay tuned! I think that's all for now...

Oh! I helped, shoot this fun little recap video with Mike for Inkmonstr! =)

Ink Monstr: Summer Pool Party Series Recap from SixEleven on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. News4andhra is a Entertainment portal,brings latest news, interviews, analysis, movie reviews and blogs from Andhra Pradesh in English and Telugu languages
    Telugu Cinema Videos and Telugu Short Films

    ReplyDelete