goodie pocket





THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT

[I WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR THE VALUE OF THE BLOG POSTS...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL RESTART POSTING]






Monday, January 28, 2013

Gus Kenworthy - 'Just Do It' and X-Games 2013

If this first month is any indication of how the rest of the year will be, I couldn't be more excited. January has been filled with commercial work (to be released in the next couple weeks...I am very excited about this project), Gus and I were able to find time to shoot a small project and I was beyond excited to be asked to film the ski athletes of Monster Energy at X-Games in Aspen.

Here's the edit of Gus, something that we put together in less than two days...we are pretty happy with what we were able to produce!



In addition to that edit of Gus, here is one of the pieces I put together for Monster Energy during X-games. This was one of two course preview videos I put together during the event and will finish an overall edit later this week.



Stay tuned for another update in the coming weeks with some exciting new work!

P.S. - New site, logo and reel is slowly in the works. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment