goodie pocket





THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT

[I WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR THE VALUE OF THE BLOG POSTS...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL RESTART POSTING]






Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Omerica Organic

This is one of my favorite commercial pieces that I have been a part of producing. For this shoot I was main camera, Dylan Pfohl was second camera/slow-mo and Mikey P (SixEleven) edited/directed the piece.

We were introduced to Ryan, the owner of Omerica Organic (a local company here in Denver), by a mutual friend who knew he was in the need for a new video to launch alongside his new website. Ryan was a huge help. He had a very clear artistic vision of what he wanted and a very camera friendly way of explaining it (he has a history with photography). We spent about 3 days total on this shoot and then a couple weeks editing it together. The crew at Omerica Organic is unbelievable, truly. Some of the happiest, most creative people I have ever met and who were thrilled to help showcase their work...I cannot thank them enough. Enjoy.

Vimeo

Omerica Organic: Roots from Omerica Organic on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. Hi this one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job..
    wedding videography 

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fabulous video and shows amazing location and great view!


    wedding videographers ny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing information post you had posted and this gonna help me a lot.

    wedding photography los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing information! I read the article it’s really nice. The video you share it’s full of interesting information.

    best wedding videography in CA

    ReplyDelete