goodie pocket





THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UP-TO-DATE CONTENT

[I WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR THE VALUE OF THE BLOG POSTS...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL RESTART POSTING]






Thursday, May 9, 2013

Life Is Good

The past 2 months have been non-stop for me and it isn't slowing down! Since my last post, I have traveled to Austria to film with Gus and Robin MacDonald. I have worked alongside Anson Fogel, DP and Director for Camp4 Collective, as 2nd camera/1st AC on a couple commercial shoots and worked on a number of personal projects of my own. One of the commercial pieces for Camp4 that I was 2nd cam/1st AC on, was a shoot in upper British Columbia for Canadian Mountain Holidays. What an unbelievable week that was! Below is a still from the trip on one of the heli days.



Back in November of last year, I worked on the new Cabela's anthem shoot (It's In Your Nature) with Anson (who was DP for the shoot) and Tyler Stableford (Director), as a 2nd cam/2nd AC. A few of these anthems were recently released and one was featured on AdWeek as 'ad of the day'.



In addition to the above projects, I have been busy with a number of personal projects. One of which, that I feel so very fortunate to have been apart of, was creating a new video for the 5Point Film Festival's scholarship program- The Dream Project. The goal of this video was to create a video that appealed to kids and would influence them to sign up for the project. So, we came up with the concept of having previous and current winners of the scholarship be the voice of this idea themselves. The video was shown at the 2013 5Point Film Festival and was unbelievably well received.



5 comments:

  1. news4andhra --Website for Telugu Movie Entertainment & political news, Movie trailers, new video trailers with news in English and Telugu
    Telugu Entertainment News and Telugu Entertainment News

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good is very interesting post. It is too informative and inspirational also. Great Post!


    wedding videographers nyc 

    ReplyDelete